Cancellation Policy: Western Canada Fire & First Aid reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any program that does not meet its required minimum enrollment. We will make every effort to inform all registrants of the cancellation prior to the start date of the course.
Individual bookings: If a registrant is unable to attend a program, a minimum of 2 full business days’ notice is required (prior to the date of the course) to receive a full refund or a transfer at no cost. If notice is given less than 2 business days in advance but before the date of the course, registrants will be charged a $50.00 (plus GST) fee to reschedule.
There will be no refunds for a cancellation within this period.
If no notice is provided or notice is given on the day of the scheduled course, there will be no refunds provided and the registrant will both forfeit the course and be charged the full cost. Registrants may register for another course date at an additional cost.
Group Cancellation Policy:
- To cancel or reschedule your group booking, 5-business days’ notice is required in order to receive a refund or a transfer at no cost.
- Cancellations with less than 5 days’ notice are subject to a $500.00 fee (plus GST).
Payment Terms: Clients who do not have an approved credit limit will be required to provide a Credit Card, or pay with cash or debit in person. Full payment must be made upon booking to guarantee your spot in the class. Bookings without payment may be cancelled at the discretion of WCFF.
Student Code of Conduct: As a participant in a Health & Safety, Pre-Hospital Care, or Powered Mobile Equipment course facilitated by Western Canada Fire & First Aid Inc. (WCFF), you agree to abide by the following Code of Conduct and General Rules:
- Participants will respect all persons at all times. Abusive language, words, and/or behaviour will not be tolerated and may be grounds for dismissal without reimbursement.
- Participants will not willfully damage any property of Western Canada Fire & First Aid Inc., the instructor, or other students.
- Participants who appear intoxicated or otherwise impaired will not be permitted to attend training and may be dismissed without reimbursement at any time.
- Participants in all classes are required to wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment for all practical components, including but not limited to footwear (no open toes / sandals / flipflops). *Exception: First Aid, CPR for HCP Classes.
- Participants who do not meet minimum course requirements / pre-requisites or minimum recommended experience may be dismissed from the class, without refund, at the discretion of the instructor and/or any WCFF staff member.
- Participants agree that WCFF may provide details of training (including participant’s competency and supporting documentation), to the participant’s sponsor (if applicable), if the sponsor has provided remuneration for the participant’s registration in the course.
- Participants agree to not take photographs or videos during class without the consent of all people in the class, including the instructor(s) and other WCFF staff member(s).
- Participants must be prepared to present Government Issued, Photo Identification, if requested by any WCFF Staff Member.
- Participants must be present for all components of the class to be successful. Failure to return from allotted breaks in a timely fashion may result in dismissal from the class and may result in additional fees for make-up training sessions.
Contact us for any questions.